"WHEN I PASSED YOU AND SAW YOU SQUIRMING IN YOUR BLOOD, I SAID TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR BLOOD, 'LIVE.' YES, I SAID TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR BLOOD, 'LIVE.'" -EZEKIAL 16:6
wow.
Then the voice spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land." So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.
Oh my goodness I'm so happy you posted this!! I have been sad that no one has posted... hooray Karlee!! And awesome verse!
ReplyDeletewait a second, want more? read verses 4-8!!!! if you want to be convicted, read the whole chapter!!! haha
ReplyDeleteKarlee, I need you to know how much that verse rocked me this morning! I was having an awful morning physically and emotionally, and then the Lord started to speak to me about His love. He kept reminding me how He did and does see me in my weakest moment and still reaches out to love me and lift me up. Yeah, I can't explain how sweet it was. Glad you posted!
ReplyDelete