Monday, November 16, 2009

I can't

Hey y'all. If you think about it, could you pray for me? I've been beyond frustrated for a while b/c I feel like I'm just getting more and more stuck in sin. Last night all I could do was say "I can't" over and over to the Lord. I'm finally realizing that I can't do it all right or get myself out of junk. I know the Gospel is all about abiding in His love, but I haven't done that at all. This morning I realized again that He told me: you can't do anything apart from abiding in My love (somewhere in John 15 :) Yeah, basically, I just want to learn how to choose to abide in love. I want to stop living just to get through what I have to do and remember how to live just being with Him. Anyway, I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Just thought you might want to take another look at Karlee's post on Wednesday, September 2, 2009.
    Love you, and I'll definitely pray for you!

    ReplyDelete