Hi IHOP friends :)
Would y'all pray for me...I'm reading Radical and Jeremiah, and God is really convicting me, and I'm excited about living and working with Him, but I'm also experiencing a lot of fear again. This probably sounds ridiculous, but, this kind of fear always seems to be accompanied by spiders, and lately, they've been everywhere! In my car, in a huge web by my door, in the sink, in my dreams...last night one fell from the ceiling onto my shoulder! I know the fear is irrational, but I think it's also connected to deeper things. It's happened before, so I'm recognizing it, but I'm not sure how to fight it. Anyway, I've been thinking about all of you lately (I kept hoping I'd bump into Lee and Stephanie this week in Dallas...hope you guys had a great trip!), and I thought I'd write.
Love you guys,
Molly
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, you wrote on the long forsaken blog!!! The reason this is fantastic is that for about 3 days I have been wanting to write on it, but haven't posted anything yet. I literally wrote in my journal, "Lord, would You tell someone else to post something and that will be confirmation." Wow!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I definitely will pray for you. The bug thing is not weird at all b/c that happens to me too. The last season I was really attacked I had the same thing...especially in my dreams. I'm praying for you for protection and lots of grace.
I love you Molly!