God's really intense about getting us back. i've just been reading and re-reading this over and over tonight
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Then the voice spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land." So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.
YES! I love it! A few months ago Fernando told me to look in the mirror and read Psalm 18 over myself every morning...man, it helps you remember how much you're worth to the Lord and how jealous He is for you!
ReplyDelete